PREPARING YOURSELF FOR PLASTIC SURGERY
Are you planning to have nose surgery, breast augmentation, or a tummy tuck, then the recovery process from plastic surgery might be your primary concern? How much time will it take to recover? What are the possible complications you might face while recovering from surgery? Is there anything you can do for a faster healing process? You will find the answers to all these questions in this blog. So, keep reading.
After choosing the best plastic surgeon in Pune, you certainly minimize the chances of any complications at the time of surgery. Professionals in Deccan Clinic take every measure to reduce your risks, but they can’t be with you all the time, so you need to take necessary precautions to obtain the best results. Bending any recovery rules will result in excessive bleeding or other complications that might require immediate surgery or forever impacting the outcome.
How to prepare yourself for plastic surgery?
- Discuss your needs with your plastic surgeon. The nose and ears are defining features of our face. Express your concerns in front of your doctor to get the best services.
- If you are taking any medicines, bring it to your doctor’s knowledge before the surgery to avoid any medication side effects.
- Ask someone to drive you home after the surgery
- Avoid eating or drinking anything after midnight before the procedure
- Quit smoking 2-3 weeks before the surgery
- Inform the Plastic Surgeon about any ongoing medications.
- Prepare your room for comfort after arriving from the clinic. Make your bed nearby television. Keep your favourite books and music system at a distance of your hand.
After the surgery:
- Avoid drinking beer or carbonated drinks
- Drink fresh fruit juices, milk, and coffee
Book your appointment today with Deccan Clinic for a safe, effective, and error-free plastic surgery in Pune. Our board-certified cosmetic surgeons and advanced technical infrastructure are designed to help our patients achieve the highest standard of cosmetic treatments.