Liposuction Surgery in Pune
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses a suction technique to remove excess fat from any part of the body such as the stomach, hips, buttock, arms, neck, and abdomen. Due to its revolutionary results, Liposuction is considered as one of the most popular cosmetic procedures today.
Liposuction works best on patients suffering from lipodystrophy (a condition in which the patient develops excess fat cells in a particular area). Using the suction technique, our surgeons perform liposuction surgery in Pune to improve your body contour and proportions to improve your self-image.
A] What are the benefits of Liposuction?
Typically, Liposuction surgery is performed for cosmetic preferences. But, in many cases, it is recommended to treat certain conditions, such as:
1. Lymphedema: It commonly occurs in the patient’s arms or legs. An excess fluid known as lymph gets collected in the tissues and causes swelling. Liposuction is performed to eliminate the swelling, pain, and discomfort caused due to Lymphedema.
2. Gynecomastia: An excess fat gets accumulated inside the male breast which is removed through liposuction surgery.
3. Lipodystrophy Syndrome: Under this condition, the patient gains fat cells in one part of the body while losing it from another region. Liposuction is performed to make the patient’s body proportionate by equally distributing the body fat.
4. Lipomas: It is a condition in which the fatty cells form into benign tumors and are removed via liposuction surgery.
B] Who Is An Ideal Candidate For Liposuction?
At Deccan Clinic, we examine the patient’s physical and mental body before suggesting them to undergo liposuction. An ideal candidate for liposuction is determined by the following factors:
- Develop fat pockets that are disproportionate compared to the entire body
- Planning to get a sleeker and toned body by contouring certain areas of the body
- Patients suffering from Lymphedema where excess fat accumulates in a specific region
- Men looking for a way to get rid of their excess breast fat which they failed to reduce through exercises
- Patients looking for a way to reduce the size of their breasts
- Although Liposuction surgery has no age limit, patients with firm, elastic skin will find the best results on their skin
At Deccan Clinic, Liposuction surgery in Pune is performed on an outpatient basis, which means, you can go back to your home on the same day. However, in some cases, your doctor might suggest you stay overnight at the clinic to monitor the surgical effects.
Liposuction can be performed under local anesthesia for a small amount of fat, to numb the area being operated. But, to remove a large volume of fat, we recommend general anesthesia for patient’s comfortable and painless experience.
Visit Deccan Clinic to know more about cosmetic surgical procedures and its post-operative expectations. Depending on your treatment and health condition, your doctor will recommend customized aftercare tips to follow for the best surgical results.